Friday 13 January 2012

Patchwork Quilt


Try this at home!



I made a patchwork quilt for my son. I found block patterns online  and chose two, then I used seven different colors and as far as I can tell, no two blocks are the same! (Please don't burst my bubble if you see two the same) It was a great project and I could get a few blocks done every night, and store them away where he wouldn't see them. I then crocheted each piece together using single crochet in a cream color and used up leftover yarn around the edge. This quilt fits a little bigger than a crib. How fun, try experimenting with different block patterns, the sky is the limit. I want to do one for my daughter with pinks and purples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little flying ace hat, scarf and boot FREE PATTERN!

 I have been wanting to do this little set for a while, and was thrilled when a friend ordered it for her new grand-baby. I can't wait...